But I DIDN'T open it. It was a trial of patience that's for sure.
I had decided weeks in advance that I wanted to open my mission call at my aunt's house so that all of my cousins could be there. I also wanted several of my friends to be there. And most importantly I wanted family members from Florida, Texas, Louisiana, and Idaho to by on Skype.
I was so grateful that I could share this experience with them even though we were hundreds of miles apart.
I had actually considered opening the call by myself worried that I would be too concerned with how I was supposed to respond to my mission call to feel the spirit and respond in my own way.
I am so glad that I decided to be with the people I love. When it came down to it I wasn't concerned about anything other than where I was going and I was grateful to have the support of my friends and family.
Okay, yeah, I read ahead.
As soon as I read the words Brazil São Paulo South Mission, I could not speak!
I was so excited because my brother had served in the Brazil Salvador South Mission. I had loved hearing his stories and he had even helped me learn a little Portuguese. Brazil had never crossed my mind, but when I saw it on the page it felt so right and felt like everything I had ever wanted!
I wished I could telepathically tell Chris what mission I had been called to. I just wanted to burst out "Chris, I'M GOING TO BRAZIL!!"
I decided it was best for me to just calm myself down long enough to read it.
I love watching this video because it reminds me of how happy I was that day.
I am still SO excited and cannot wait to serve my mission in Brazil!!
51 more days!!!!!!!! :D
As soon as I read the words Brazil São Paulo South Mission, I could not speak!
I was so excited because my brother had served in the Brazil Salvador South Mission. I had loved hearing his stories and he had even helped me learn a little Portuguese. Brazil had never crossed my mind, but when I saw it on the page it felt so right and felt like everything I had ever wanted!
I wished I could telepathically tell Chris what mission I had been called to. I just wanted to burst out "Chris, I'M GOING TO BRAZIL!!"
I decided it was best for me to just calm myself down long enough to read it.
I love watching this video because it reminds me of how happy I was that day.
I am still SO excited and cannot wait to serve my mission in Brazil!!
51 more days!!!!!!!! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment